"Top 10 Tips To a Great Cup of Coffee"
1. Always buy freshly roasted coffee. Make sure it has been roasted within one week of purchase.
2. Only buy 100% Arabica coffee beans.
3. Buy coffee Whole Bean and grind as you need it.
4. Store coffee Whole Bean in air tight container in refrigerator for short term, freezer for long term.
5. Always use spring or filtered water, let cold filtered tap water run for a few seconds to aerate.
6. Make sure you have the right grind for the type of coffee brewer you are using.
7. Use 2 tablespoons of coffee for each 6oz. of water. If coffee seems too strong, try a coarser grind.
8. Buy quality coffee from a reputable company.
9. Never leave coffee sitting on a warmer from a coffee brewer. Keep warm in a thermos or air pot.
10. Finally just enjoy!! Experiment with different types of roasts, different varietals and different ways to brew until you find your favorite combinations. For a lot more information about coffee, check out our article "Coffee 101 Beyond The Basics"
Check Out "Coffee 101" - "Beyond The Basics" Coffee 101 A comprehensive article with information on the origin of coffee, decaf, flavors, roasting, grinding, brewing and more. Just hit the Coffee101 link above to go to the page.
Try Cadway's Coffee Your order comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you do not like what you ordered just send it back to us and we will refund the purchase price of the coffee. No questions asked.
At Cadway's Coffee all orders are Custom Roasted at the end of each week and shipped out to you the next day. We only use 100% Arabica beans. This is to assure the freshest, highest quality coffee beans you will find on earth.
Check out the AboutUs page for more Information on how two fanatical musicians turned a passion into a Coffee business.
Place your Order NOW on our secure order form or Call: (Orders Currently Not Being Taken) and you too can be enjoying the best tasting, Freshest cup of Coffee you ever had.